Our company expansion plan consists of the following initial key localities. Prime location considerations consist of navigable inland waterways, age of population, weather, competition, local tourist influx figures, impact to environment, secure berthing options, assistance to local communities, identified local community charities, identification of local crew members, non reliance on peak periods for operations (local populace 75-125 km radius).
With the existence of literally hundreds of lakes and smaller inland waterways on offer at numerous locals, following demographical research with a limit to one vessel and expansion to possibly 2 boats at these locations they are not listed below. They include such locations as; Dunbogan, Port Macquarie, and others with numerous lakes identified.
The below locations are limited to coastal locations and the potential for multiple vessels including expansion potential for those locations identified.
- Tweed Heads – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0 (1 Reserved 1 available)
- Yamba – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Forster – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Church Point – 3x AccessCraft 10.0 (Filled)
- Taren Point – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Gymea Bay – 1-2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Nowra – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- North Batemans Bay – 1-2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Bribie Island – 1-2 x AccessCraft 10.0 (Filled)
- Cleveland – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Noosa – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Tin Can Bay – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Gold Coast – 4-6 x AccessCraft 10.0 (4 Filled, 2 Available)
- Rockhampton – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Cairns – 3 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Hastings – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Metung – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Lakes Entrance – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Beaton Park – 3 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Mandurah – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Coogee – 3 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Darwin – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Tauranga – 3 x AccessCraft 10.0
- Queenstown – 2 x AccessCraft 10.0
Each vessel has potential to create an unheard of operating profit of 15% plus utilising the All Aboard Adventures operational systems.
Partner Selection System
If you are reading this because you are initially attracted to the 15% plus potential return, than you may find it difficult to pass our investor selection process and we encourage you to look at different investment opportunities.
If you are thinking, WOW! We could do the same thing by helping all of our own local communities and immediately, empathically, compassionately and altruistically want to help others and its not just about the money, than you may have what it takes to pass our selection process.
All potential partners are subjected to a 3 phased stringent selection procedure with a focus on compassion, altruism and empathetic resonance. If you have lived experience within your life from illness or injury that instantly changed your planned path and would sincerely like to help others enjoy life than we encourage you to commence the selection process below.
As an All Aboard Adventures partner you are provided with everything you need to operate under the All Aboard Adventures brand system with basic financial as follows:
- Impacting 100 community groups and 1000’s of individuals per boat per year, FREE!
- $125,000 to $245,000 investment per AccessCraft 8.0 to 10.0
- 1% Royalties fees on operating profits only, for national and local brand marketing
- Potential operating profits of 15% plus